Japan has the world's third-largest economy, having achieved remarkable growth in the second half of the 20th Century after the devastation of the Second World War.
Its role in the international community is considerable. It is a major aid donor, and a source of global capital and credit.
More than three quarters of the population live in sprawling cities on the coastal fringes of Japan's four mountainous, heavily-wooded islands.
Day 1: Kathmandu – Japan
Departure from Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu to Tokyo, Japan.
Day 2: Tokyo
Arrival at Tokyo (Narita or Hanida International Airport in Japan. Transfer to hotel free
time let evening Visit SKY TREE. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Tokyo
After Breakfast Sightseeing around Tokyo area including (Disney Land/Sea ticket not
included) or other tour in Tokyo. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Tokyo - Yokohama
After Breakfast visit for Yokohama (Minatomirai) around China town and back to Hotel in
Tokyo. Shopping includes. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Yokohama - Kyoto
After Breakfast Shopping in Tokyo and after lunch move to Kyoto via Sinkansen (Bullet
Train), Sightseeing on the way and stay at hotel in Kyoto. Fish special restaurant visit. Stay
overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Osaka
After Breakfast Kyoto Temple visit and move to Osaka at evening for night. Stay overnight
Day 7: Osaka
After Breakfast Full dayOsaka visit. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Osaka –Kathmandu
After breakfast we head towards the Kansai (Osaka) Airport for Kathmandu. We reach our
destination the day, or else the next day.
• 01 Night accommodation in Tokyo (Hotel 3*star or similar) with 03 Breakfast
• 01 Night accommodation in Osaka (Hotel 3*star or similar) with 03 Breakfast
• 02 Nights’ accommodation in Hiroshima (Hotel 3*star or similar) with 03 Breakfast
• Airport Pickup and Drop • Tour Guide.
• All Local Transportation included
• Sight Seeing Entrance Fees.
• Airfare by THAI AIRWAYS * subject to availability
• Visa Fee
• Any service which are not mentioned above
• Any Personal expenses