China is the world's most populous country, with a continuous culture stretching back nearly 4,000 years.
Many of the elements that make up the foundation of the modern world originated in China, including paper, gunpowder, credit banking, the compass and paper money.
China stagnated for more than two decades under the rigid Communist rule of the founder of the People's Republic, Mao Zedong.
But China now has the world's fastest-growing economy and is undergoing what has been described as a second industrial revolution.
It has also launched an ambitious space exploration programme, involving plans to set up a space station by 2020.
The People's Republic of China (PRC) was founded in 1949 after the Communist Party defeated the previously dominant nationalist Kuomintang in a civil war.
The Kuomintang retreated to Taiwan, creating two rival Chinese states - the PRC on the mainland and the Republic of China based on Taiwan.
Day 1: Kathmandu – Beijing
Flight from Kathmandu to Beijing. Stay Overnight at hotel in Beijing.
Day 2: Beijing
After,breakfast visit the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City, Jade factory, Summer Palace. Stay Overnight at hotel in Beijing.
Day 3: Beijing
After breakfast Proceed to visit Jade Factory, Great wall at Juyong pass, photo stop at Bird's Nest & Water Cube, free for shopping at Silk Street. Stay Overnight at hotel in Beijing.
Day 4: Beijing – Xian
After breakfast we will take the high speed bullet train to Xian. Arrive in Xi'an, meet and transfer to the hotel. Stay Overnight at hotel in Xi'an.
Day 5: Xi'an-Shanghai
After breakfast at hotel. Visit Crockery Factory, Terra-Cotta Warriors and crockery facotry. Transfer to the railway station to take high bullet speed train to Shanghai. Arrive in Shanghai, meet and transfer to the hotel. Stay Overnight at hotel in Shanghai.
Day 6: Shanghai
AfterBreakfast at hotel. VisitPeople's square, SilkFactory, Shanghai museum, the 88th Floor of the
Jinmao Tower, Bund area, Nanjing Road for free shopping. Stay Overnight at hotel in Shanghai.
Day 7: Shanghai - Kathmandu
Breakfast at hotel. Free time until Transfer to Shanghai airport to take a connecting flight to Kathmandu.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Beijing (Beijing Xingzheju Hotel 3*star or similer) with 03 Breakfasts and 06 Dinners at Local Indian restaurants
- 01 Nights accommodation in Xian (Xi'an Skytel Hotel 3*star or similer) with 01 Breakfasts
- 02 Nights accommodation in Shanghai (Days Hotel Frontier Shanghai Pudong 3*star or similer) with 02 Breakfasts
- Sightseeing as stated, first gate entrance fee.
- English speaking local guide and all private transfer with A/C.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day.
- High speed bullet train ticket: Beijing – Xian – Shanghai (2nd class seat).
- China Visa fee
- Airfare by China Air (Kathmandu-Chengdu -Beijing/ Shanghai-Chengdu- Kathmandu)
- Personal Expenses.
- Tips to Guide & Driver ( USD 3 per person per day)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions